YGN X Youth Music Presents Build a Portfolio Music Career
- 25 June, 18:30 – 21:00
- £10 (Purchase Tickets)
- We’ll be talking about balancing your creative career with your ‘day job’, the opportunities to pursue a music career with social purpose, how to set up a freelance side-hustle and how to combine freelance and employee life successfully.
Sound Connections Presents Working with Music Education Hubs in North and North West London A Music Education Networking Event
- 26 June, 16:30 — 20:00
- Donation (Link to Donate)
- The music education charity, Sound Connections in collaboration with music education hubs are hosting a music education networking event for musicians, music students and instrumental and vocal teachers interested in working for a music education hub in north or north west London.
The Midi Music Company Presents Music Explosion Summer Sessions 2019
- 26 June, 16:15 – 20:00
- Free (Ticket Registration)
- Designed to support new or developing artists, bands, producers, or those creatively inspired, Music Explosion will help you to navigate all areas of the industry. An evening of insights where speakers focus on a different aspects of music business to inspire, inform and fire up your creativity.
Off Balance Presents Developing Your Brand & Understanding Your Narrative
- 27 June, 19:00 — 22:00
- £11.25 (Purchase Tickets)
- Interactive workshop hosted by award winning Artist Manager + Creative Strategist Kaiya Milan. The workshop will consist of a session on developing your brand and understanding your narrative, followed by a unique interactive artist development planning exercise.
Written by Eethan Bello and Monika Dincheva