Sound Diplomacy & Music Cities Events presents Sound Development
- 21 May, 18:00 – 21:00
- Donation (Link)
- Sound Development is the first event of its kind bringing the world’s property developers and music industry together and has gathered 700+ key stakeholders and decision makers together to explore the intersection of music and real estate.
Music Managers Forum presents Advanced Marketing For Music Managers – YouTube
- 22 May, 10:00 – 13:00
- £120 (Purchase Tickets)
- Advanced Marketing For Music Managers, delivered by MusicAlly, are a series of level 3 advanced in-person seminars which looks in detail at digital platforms, marketing, campaign strategies and analytics. Each seminar consists of 3 in-depth modules, providing attendees with the tools they need to maximise their businesses online, covering Facebook & Instagram, YouTube, Streaming and Direct-to-Consumer.
Tileyard Education Presents Music Industry Day
- 23 May, 13:00 – 18:00
- £10-15 (Purchase Tickets)
- The Tileyard Education’s Industry Day is an event for those who want to kick-start their career in the music business. Designed for those who would like to develop a 360-degree view of the music industry, the afternoon-long event will feature a series of panel talks and discussions featuring leaders in management, PR experts, music marketeers, radio pluggers and more.
Off the Record Presents Entering the Music Industry & How to Maintain a Career
- 25 May, 12:00 – 14:00
- Free (Ticket Registration)
- The event is hosting industry experts in an environment where music-makers can network, interact and learn with them face-to-face.
Written by Monika Dincheva and Eethan Bello