YGN Presents A 1-2-1 with Cassandra Gracey
- 23 April, 18:30 – 21:30
- £10 (Purchase Tickets)
- Cassandra Gracey, President of Sony Music’s 4th Floor Creative Group will speak 1-2-1 about the 5 creative disciplines of the future music industry – Brands, Sync, Insight, Creative and Digital – and how you can apply them to an artist’s career.
Tileyard Education Presents The A&R Sessions with Paul Humphreys
- 24 April, 19:00 – 21:00
- £5.92 (Purchase Tickets)
- Join in conversation with Paul Humphreys for a night of A&R feedback at Tileyard London. Paul Humphreys started his career as an artist manager aged seventeen. Since then, his twelve-year career has seen him involved with a diverse mainstream roster from Iggy Azalea to Kodaline.
The Celebrity Culture Club Presents Pop Cultures: Women, Music and Celebrity
- 26 April, 16:30 – 18:00
- Free (Ticket Registration)
- Panel of speakers from academia and the music industry discuss how women are represented in the music industry, both on stage and behind the scenes. Round table discussion and Q&A.
Instros Only Presents The Producer Huddle UK
- 28 April, 18:30 – 20:30
- £9.12 to £11.25 (Purchase Tickets)
- The Producer Huddle UK is a monthly networking event for music producers, singers, and songwriters around the U.K to come together in a premier studio, play their best tracks, talk music, business, and collaborations. All genres and all levels are welcome.
Written by Monika Dincheva and Eethan Bello